Hi, I am Jakub Jarosz. Welcome to my blog. I publish my technical notes about AWS, Linux, DevSecOps, Python and Go programming.
As a lifelong learner I see blogging as a good way to document, learn and share. I like attending technical and business meetups and conferences. From time to time I give talks and organise workshops.
Some of my talks:
- Testing Your Servers with Goss – DevOps Days Galway 2018 (November 2018)
- Building Cloud Environments using Python, Packer and Terraform (Part 2 – October 2018) – Data Science & Engineering Club
- Building Cloud Environments using Python, Packer and Terraform (Part 1) – Data Science & Engineering Club
- Building dev environments with Ansible – Axway
- Embracing Python for Software Testing BDD Style – PyCon Ireland
- Webtest & pytest – Python Ireland Meetup
- Data Driven Integration Testing – Python Ireland Meetup
- Multi-Mechanize – Performance Test Framework – Python Ireland Meetup
- Testing Erlang Cluster – Python Ireland Meetup